We provide professional registered nurses and personal care workers to care for clients in their homes daily, seven days a week. The clients whom we are providing in-home care to have the following medical diagnoses but not limited to infirm elderly, stroke, heart attack, cancer, respiratory, cognitively impaired, developmental delayed children, severe pain, blind, kidney failure, and other medical issues.
Our professional nurses are available to help you plan for your health care needs free of charge for the first home visit. The nurse will come and evaluate your medical needs in your home. When your medical evaluation is done and if you are qualified for home care, the nurse will work with your primary physician and create a treatment plan for you based on your medical needs. After a treatment plan is laid out for you according to your desire and your physician’s approval, you will be assigned to a personal care worker who will come and assist you in your home.
The personal care worker that is assigned to assist you can be your own family member or one of our staff that you choose. Our registered nurse and the personal care worker that are assigned to assist you will work with you throughout your entire course of treatment.
PERSONAL CARE WORKERS (PCW)
The personal care worker will assist you with your Activities of Daily Livings (ADLs) as follow:
- 1. Personal Care Needs
- Bathing: Washing and bathing assistance in a tub or shower
- Grooming & Hygiene: combing hair, washing and applying lotion to body.
- Dressing: Help with clothing, putting on socks, shoes, braces or artificial limbs.
- Toileting: Assist to and from toilet, caring with bowel and urinary incontinence.
- 2. Safety Needs
- Mobility: Assistance walking inside and outside of your home.
- Transferring: Assistance transferring into and out of bed, chair, wheelchair.
- Medication Supervision: Making sure you take your prescribed medications
- Range of motion: Assist with range of motions to upper or lower extremities.
- 3. Domestic Needs
- Meal Preparation: Prepare meals for you and feeds you based on your prescribed diets.
- Light housekeeping: Cleaning and tidying up your living environment.
- Laundry: Wash dirty clothes and linens, making sure you have clean clothes & linens.
- Shopping & Errands: Buys grocery and clothing as needed.
- Medical appointments: Arrange for transportation and accompany you to your medical appointment.